Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
TheFalcon Tutor
Tutor
11 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

can't connect to wifi

HP 15r012na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

For around 24 hours now my laptop hasn't been able to connect to wifi for some reason. Wired connection works and the wifi on all other devices works too. When I troubleshoot, it says "investigate router or access point issues". I have restarted my router but the issue is still there. 

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
2245 146 290
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

can't connect to wifi

Hey @TheFalcon

Thanks for posting in the HP Support Forum and being an active community member. 

I see that you're having WiFi connectivity issues using your HP Notebook PC. I would like to help. 

Try the troubleshooting tips in my colleague @Great-Deku-Tree's thread here. I also suggest ensuring your network drivers are up-to-date.

Please let me know the result of your troubleshooting by responding to this post. If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to say "You rock!" by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below and clicking to accept this solution.

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.

Have a great day!

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation