05-19-2017 09:16 AM
Please can anyone help !! Since having a new BT Smart hub I have been having problems with my chromebook not connecting to google, I am connected to internet , all my bookmarks are ok , all my other devices are fine , but I cannot get google search , mail or apps it just shows an message This site can't be reached then shows err qiic protocol error at bottom if I reset BT router it will then work for little while but next time it has stopped again, have tried clearing browser and several power washes. Have spoken to BT it is not a problem with the wi fi,, please help!!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)