Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

what was that about you didnt even help me for goodness sakes

HP Recommended

DRIVER

HP Recommended
Hello scal17. Which version of the DM3 do you own? There are a few different versions so I would like to get your product number to locate the proper driver for you. This document shows how to locate that for me.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply. I hope you have a great day!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

HP Recommended

How to download driver

HP Recommended

Hello Tinah0503.  In order to locate the proper piece of software for your notebook I will need your product number.  This document shows you where it is located.  Please, do not post your serial number.

Once I have this information I can locate your driver; I will keep an eye out for your reply.

Have a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

HP Recommended

Here is my product number: BV546AA#ABA   

Could you show me the driver?

HP Recommended

i had windows 7 home premium where do i downlaod microsoft virtual wifi miniport adapter since its showing in exalxcamatory mark its HP pavilion G6 2005 ax

HP Recommended

@mutaz78 wrote:

@NK1 wrote:

where do I find and download driver for "Microsoft virtual wifi miniport adapter" for pavillion dm3 win7 64bit. The diagnostic says this driver is problematic and out of date

HP Recommended

HP Recommended

@darren98 wrote:

Here is my product number: BV546AA#ABA   

Could you show me the driver?

Read the article I provided the link to in my earlier post.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.