05-20-2016 12:53 PM
i cant enable bluetooth on my laptop pavilion dv6t-7000 running windows 10-64bit
i try automatic update driver and update windows but nothing change.
can anyone help me to solve that
05-20-2016 01:31 PM
What model wireless network adapter does your notebook have?
Most likely the bluetooth radio on the wireless adapter is not compatible with W10, but let me know the model, and I will see if there is a W10 driver that may work.
If you don't know what model wireless adapter your notebook has, go to the device manager, click to expand the Network Adapters device category, and there you will find the name and model number of the wireless network adapter.
05-21-2016 06:49 AM
The Ralink RT5390R is not a combination wireless/bluetooth card, which is why you can't find bluetooth on your notebook.
The older RT5390 cards on the dv6t-6xxx models did have bluetooth, but it was the old Bluetooth version 3.0 radio, which does not work on Windows 8, 8.1 or W10.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)