Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

facing issue related to usb ports and wireless network

pavilion g6 250 notebook pc
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

my laptop product id is 3xl40pa (pavilion g6 250 notebook pc) after installing windows 7 all the USB ports stopped working and no driver is available for my device on hp download center i tried installing 3.0 Extensible driver but it didn't work i tried installing WLAN driver( available on hp website for 15-ay16u)  so that i can update all missing driver from device manager and the installation was success but is says network controller driver is missing and my pc don't find available wireless network 

either working of USB ports or WLAN will solve my problem . kindle help me out 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
114,420 104,598 16,503 25,329
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this USB driver works for you...

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp81001-81500/sp81158.exe

See if this wifi driver works for you...

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp91501-92000/sp91514.exe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

after installing wifi driver the network icon change to wireless network icon but it was unable to find any wifi network . i also tried troubleshooting and found network controller driver is still missing , Is there any network controller driver available in .EXE format ? 
because without connecting to a network i can't install any driver from device manager too. 

i also tried installing usb driver ,but is says system doesn't meet the minimum requirement .

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation