Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
pavillon
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

hello 

My pc freez  when i change from a wifi to another , i tried to update the pilots but my pc crushed again so i need to shut it down and start all over ,i tried another method by desactiviting the pilot but the pc crushed reactivating the pilot the same resulte 

so if anyone can help me , please tell me how to fix the probleme 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi@jasmina-jk, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand when the wireless is enabled on your PC the laptop keeps freezing.

Don't worry I'd like to help you out.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

Please try updating the BIOS on your PC and check if it helps.

Link to update the BIOS.

Also, try the steps recommended below.

Press and hold the Windows button ( lower-left corner )
Choose Device Manger
Click on the network adapter to expand the list
Right-click on the adapter and choose properties
Click the power management tab
if "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" is checked please remove it and  press OK
Repeat this procedure for any additional network adapters listed.          

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

Hello , thank you for your reply  so i tried everything you said but nothing changed 

if you have another solution please tell me.

HP Recommended

@jasmina-jk, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

We have done the basic troubleshooting as per the document and the notebook needs to checked taking remote access so that get to know it's a hardware or software issue.

I'd suggest you contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer or HP Chat Support Team.

Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.