Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 15-dc1011nj
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello my friends, how are you? i want to ask you does my laptop support hp omen 15-dc1011nj wi-fi 6 adapter   ?

s-l400.jpg

WiFi 6E Intel AX210NGW example 
thanx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Would I advise you to try the AX210?

If you are willing to take the gamble you may as well 

If it works great, if not and you can get a refund or don't mind losing what you paid for it, I say go for it. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Unless someone on this forum installed one in the 15-Dc1xxx model series and reported that it worked no one would be able to answer your question.

Why not go for the sure thing and install the Intel AX 200 with the HP part number listed in chapter 3 of your notebook's service manual?

OMEN by HP 15 Laptop PC Maintenance and Service Guide

Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 ax2 × 2 + Bluetooth 5 (non-vPro) (MU-MIMO supported)     HP part # L35282-001

HP Recommended

Would you advise me to try?

HP Recommended

Would I advise you to try the AX210?

If you are willing to take the gamble you may as well 

If it works great, if not and you can get a refund or don't mind losing what you paid for it, I say go for it. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.