12-20-2011 08:46 AM - edited 12-20-2011 08:55 AM
Can anyone tell me please how to enable Bluetooth adapter on my envy 13 laptop?
When I open HP Wireless Assistant, Bluetooth is shown there grey or inactive I cannot turn it on there, below it says - This device has been disabled by the Windows Device Manager, but in Windows Device Manager there is NO Bluetooth Device displayed even when I click show hidden devices. Only BIOS says that my laptop have bluetooth, any ideas how to turn it on ? If helps I took some Screenshots
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)