02-22-2012 10:23 PM
Last year i purchased the hp0 pavillion g6-1200tx model laptop. after 3 months the blue tooth is not working. i searched the bluetooth softwares and drivers in all website.but i did not get it.please tell me or sent up it in my email firstname.lastname@example.org
02-22-2012 10:51 PM
There are few in there, do you know which one is yours ?
Check Device Manager, under Network adapters to see which wireless card is in your machine.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)