Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello

I tried all these operating systems :  windows 7 ultimate 32/64 bit and windows 7 pro 64bit

I am trying to install wi fi drivers for this laptop but all the time it gives me this error : 

- this programm might not have installed correctly

- Reinstall using recommended settings

- This program installed correctly

i tried to install all these drivers : 

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/swdHome/?sp4ts.oid=6431933&spf_p... - Network

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi

Try to reseat the Wireless card from back of the unit and have it checked.

Could you also provide the Harware id here is how you can find it.

Go to device manager then right click on your wireless then properties In the Properties window click on Details tab and select Device Instance Id from the drop down 

An alphanumeric string like thisPCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130&SUBSYS_012F1025&REV_01\4&6B16D5B&0&33F0 

Let us know how it goes!

"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****

Regards
Manjunath
HP Recommended

I copied all the strings .

PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_217F103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_217F103C
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&CC_0280

Where can i find the wireless card ?

You mean to unscrew the back cover ?

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hi

Please find the link given below check page Component replacement procedures 51 how to reseat the wireless card.

Maintenance and Service Guide

Let us know how it goes!

"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****

Regards
Manjunath
HP Recommended

Thanks a lot.

this driver works.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended
hello, please I need assistant on how to solve my hp 250 wifi connectivity issue, it does not see wifi network and whenever it does it does not connect. I checked the version and it is relink rt3920 v.5.37
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.