undun Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hp stream notebook little or no wifi connectability

hp stream notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

my hp notebook wont connect to any wifi at all like it used to i tried trouble shooting but it says my device is working properly and that it must be the router i have the broadcom 802.11 network adapter my model number is: 11-rO14wm

1 REPLY
Regents Professor Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4162 560 1228
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

hp stream notebook little or no wifi connectability

Wi-Fi networking is a convenient way to access the Internet. However, a lot of things can go wrong when using a wireless connection, and it can be frustrating when the connection is slow, intermittently drops, or cannot connect. The steps in this document provide tools that have been found helpful in solving problems such as the PC not connecting to the Internet, or no Internet or wireless connection being made.

Let us guide you through the solution (in English).

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation