RhynN
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

hp thunderbolt dock g2

HP Recommended
ZBook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am currently using a HP ZBook PC. This unit has no LAN connection port as standard fitment. Best way to resolve this was to get an external HP Thunderbolt Dock G2. On this i connected the LAN cable and other external devises like an external screen connected via the HDMI port of the Thunderbolt Dock + a wired keypad + wireless mouse + Bluetooth dongle for my headset. 

Up until now the LAN worked 100% with no issues. Currently i seem to have lost the LAN connection to my PC. From what i can tell, the LAN cable seems OK and when the LAN cable is connected into the Thunderbolt Dock, the green/orange led lights seem to blink.

Can someone please advise how to get this LAN connection back to my PC? 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation