Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 6 (215 Views)

i am unable to connect internet or wifi, please gave me related drivers of HP AF 103AX forwindows 7

Please gave me all drivers of windows 7  link to download for HP AF 103 AX . 

I tried to install windows 7 on hp af-103-ax , but i have some issues, please gave me all related drivers, to download, for win 7... 

Major issue was i am unable to connect internet .

Sorry for my bad english...

Hope you will solve this issue as soon as possible..

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 6 (204 Views)

Re: i am unable to connect internet or wifi, please gave me related drivers of HP AF 103AX forwindo

Hi:

You need these wireless and bluetooth drivers...

The package contains the Broadcom wireless LAN drivers and utility that are required to enable the integrated Broadcom Wireless LAN Adapter in supported notebooks that are running a supported operating system.

File name: sp70888.exe

This package contains the Broadcom Bluetooth driver and software for supported models that are running a supported operating system. Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 Driver is required to enable Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 devices and is compatible with Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 and earlier versions.

File name: sp71440.exe

You should be able to use the W7 x64 drivers and software from the base 15z-af000 on your model except the BIOS and firmware files.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-15-af000-Notebook-PC-series/7771410/model/8341291

In addition to the above drivers, you will need to install the amd chipset driver from AMD for the smbus and usb controllers.

You want the 1st file on the page.  Install and restart the PC.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/chipset?os=Windows%207%20-%2064

Top Student
Message 3 of 6 (176 Views)

Re: i am unable to connect internet or wifi, please gave me related drivers of HP AF 103AX forwindo

Some drivers are not working blutooth driver and some

and when i am installing wifi driver sp70888 finally it was displaying Screenshot_1.png

please help me here.....?

Provost
Message 4 of 6 (162 Views)

Hi:

Maybe the parts list was incorrect concerning the model wlan card your notebook has.

Please post the hardware ID for the device you see listed in the device manager labeled as a Network Controller.

That is the wireless card that needs a driver.

To find the hardware ID, click on the Network Controller device.

Then click on the Details tab at the top of the Network Controller device window.

Now you will see a Property drop down list, and it will be set to Device Description.

Drop down on that list and select the 2nd item (Hardware ID's).

Post the top string of characters that you see in the window.

Top Student
Message 5 of 6 (140 Views)

I am unable to understand how to find hardware id , 

please check the below  pic if its useful to solve the issue?

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_1.png

Provost
Message 6 of 6 (118 Views)

Here are the wireless, bluetooth, and ethernet drivers you need, based on the hardware ID's you posted.

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75001-75500/sp75236.exe

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek Bluetooth in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75501-76000/sp75614.exe

Ethernet:  Download, unzip and run the setup.exe file from the second file on the webpage.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/Downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=7&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTy...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation