03-06-2014 01:16 PM
Hello everyone i just buy my pavilion g6 2303eu icore5 wonderfull pc but i got a problem when my friend instal windows 8 everything was working correcly but after sometime when i try to turn on my wi-fi with f12 button it stop working and only orange light is on .. i dont know what happen it wont turn blue or white is the colore .. pls help!!!
03-06-2014 02:00 PM
There are 10 different drivers on the support site:
Please click Scan now on the above link. If this doesn't help, please post back the hardware id of the missing driver, the following link show you how:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
03-07-2014 10:58 AM
I have all the drivers install .. but i think is from the f12 i need to press something happen .. i will try to find a way and thaks a lot for the faster answer to my question ! Best regards Aristidis Alexopoulos
03-09-2014 03:29 AM
Select an option for a product below. Some products may be scanned to identify recommended drivers, updates, and solution
what to do from know ?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)