cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

microsoft outlook mail

HP Recommended

I am renting at a house,  the house has att wifi    everything has been working until today, the email  outlook send and receive does not work  error message  can't connect to smtp    Why not

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,855 9,844 923 1,582
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, @jim210 – Hope you are well 🙂

Thanks for stopping by HP Support forums! I’d like to be of your assistance 🙂

I understand that you are having issues while using the MS Outlook mail. It sounds like an issue with Microsoft Office package or with the Internet service provider. But I would like jump in with a couple of suggestions.

• Go to Control Panel – Locate and select Mail (32-bit).
  • If the option is not listed then you might need to change the “view by” to “Large Icon or “Small icon” to see the option.
  • Once the “Mail Setup” option is opened, click and select “E-Mail Accounts”.
  • Now click on your mail account and select the “Repair” option and follow the online instructions.

Alternatively, check the Microsoft forum board discussing the same issue: http://hp.care/2gsQm8G

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I fix the problem  after rebooting the att wifi router 2 times the smpt came back   and works again  

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation