Laura202
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

missing driver on my laptop

HP Recommended
HP Laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop won't print. I think it is missing a driver? I get an message saying "error". I know the problem is not the printer because I am able to print from my desktop, so the problem lies in the laptop. How can I find out which driver I need and download/install it?

2 REPLIES 2
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,404 21,391 1,292 1,319
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Laura202

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

To assist you better please provide me with the complete printer model or the product number

You can refer to this Link: hp.care/2bygf7l for help in locating the Product Number.

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Laura202
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, I have a HP Envy 4520 printer. I really do not think my issue is with my printer. I can print from my desk top computer, but not from my laptop. I uninstalled the printer, re-installed several times and it still will not print. But if you can help me find out which driver I am missing and how to get it I would be very grateful.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation