Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evuri Tutor
Tutor
12 7 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my laptop can only see my wifi but unable to connect it and cant see neighbors wifi too

HP ab516tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my last 2 days my laptop is not showing any wifi connections , some times it shows only my wifi but it never connect to it . i check my wifi drivers in device manager and its all up to date and no yellow warning symbols . checked battery options too . when it shows my wifi its like vmWare virtual Ethernet Adapters . help, thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,704 7,685 422 583
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my laptop can only see my wifi but unable to connect it and cant see neighbors wifi too

@evuri,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to connect your HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-ab516tx to the wi-fi network.

This issue could occur if the wireless drivers are not updated.

Let's go through a few steps to troubleshoot this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
evuri Tutor
Tutor
12 7 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

problem solved .. my wifi card wire was disconnected.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,704 7,685 422 583
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@evuri,

I am happy to know that the issue has resolved.

I also appreciate your time and patience.

Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Please click on Accept Solution to help others with similar issues. If you appreciate my assistance, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

It was a pleasure assisting you. You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation