Dian8
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

my laptop is defective.

HP Recommended
HP ENVY X360 13-ar0697nd
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, A few days ago I received my laptop. I immediately noticed that the touchpad makes a strange sound when I press it. I thought it would pass, so I just left it that way. But the same night, when my laptop was closed, I saw that my screen is a little bent, I left that too. But today I noticed that I have wifi problems, because it still occasionally says that I have no internet, I tried to solve it, but it doesn't work. Incidentally, it is not the modem, because the other devices work fine. And today I noticed that the touchpad still makes strange noises when I press it. I think it is a very nice device to work with, but because of the problems I can, for example, no longer normally make video calls to the class, because my WiFi keeps failing.

What do I need to do?

it has 8gb RAM, 256GB SSD, Ryzen 5 and vega 8.

edit: my spacebar and shift button are also making weird noises now. its very frustrating, please reply

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation