07-23-2016 07:01 PM
i recently installed windows 10 on my laptop because of the free upgrade oportunity from microsoft, so i did a clean install on my laptop, i deleted several partitions that were already in the hard drive from factory, so i didnt know what was their purpose so i did it anyways, now i have windows 10 and well while its better im also experiencing a particular issue, at first while i tried to use the laptop like i normally would i was noticing that i had several hardware (devices) unknown , so what i did was use windows update which downloaded a lot of things for my laptop since i did a clean install not upgrade method, that fixed most of the problems i was experiencing, but now im having this particular one, whenever i unplug my laptop because it has enough battery my connection speed seems reduced and doesnt seem to be as quick as it should be, it works perfectly when im using the power connector but i dont see the point on using the power when it has enough battery to work just fine, for watching movies or whatever, this is a problem for me , is there a way to solve this? am i lacking any other software or driver ? i did the power management changes so idk whats going on.
help me please :( im getting really sad over this.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)