12-19-2011 04:52 PM
I have a presario cq62 w/ win7. Netflix used to play just fine. Nothing has changed w/ the situation. But everytime I start a movie it stops and says it an internet connection problem. I can go to other sites ie.. hulu etc. and have no problem. I have tried most of the logical approaches but still cannot get it going.
11-19-2012 06:58 PM
My Hp Pavilion dv7/ windows7 will not play movies on Netflix. When I try to start a show it says, "Whoops, internet connection failure", but yet works fine with Hulu and Vudu. I called netflix and it's nothing wrong on their end, I've called my internet company and again, nothing wrong. So it must be with my laptop. PLEASE, how do I fix this?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)