Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I can´t find network controller driver. Is Hp 2000-2d03SM, windows 8 x64. Please can you help me?!

PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_217F103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_217F103C
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&CC_0280

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please try:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63501-64000/sp63802.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please try:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63501-64000/sp63802.exe

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your fast reply. That solved one problem but there is another one with Other devices - Unknown device

ACPI\VEN_HPQ&DEV_6001
ACPI\HPQ6001
*HPQ6001

Please can you help me again?!

regards, Ruž

HP Recommended

Hi,

Please try:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp58501-59000/sp58720.exe

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

it says network controller driver not found on my windows 7 64 bit and it has the same ids listed above

HP Recommended

Hello bryyoz,

The network controller @banhien linked here is good for both Windows 7 and Windows 8. You should be able to use it without issue.

I hope this answers your question. Thank you banhien for posting the solution. Enjoy your day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
HP Recommended

i have the same problem here is my hardware ID

PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_145C103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_145C103C
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&CC_0280

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.