Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-18-2022 12:53 AM - edited 07-18-2022 01:00 AM
Please restore the printer's network settings as follows:
- From the printer control panel, touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard, and then touch Wireless () icon.
- Touch Setup () icon, and then scroll and touch Restore Network Settings.
A message appears stating that the factory network defaults will be restored.
- Touch Yes.
- Please reconfigure it.
- Please reconnect your printer to the wireless network as follows:
- Scroll and touch Wireless Setting, and then touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to connect the printer to your new wireless network.
Please use the HP ENVY Photo 7100 All-in-One series Printer Full Features Software and Drivers to install your printer.
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of need.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community