har5h
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

not able to connect to wifi even in full range

hp 2000 2d28tu
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

i have been using my hp 2000 2d28tu since last 3 years n since last few weeks i m not able to connect to my home wifi even in full range.

it says connection to the network is taking longer than usual

i have my cell and other stuffs well connected to my wifi and they are working in good network

please help

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,855 9,844 922 1,510
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

not able to connect to wifi even in full range

Hello, @har5h - Hope you are well 🙂

Welcome to the HP Forum! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips!

I see that you are having issues while connecting your PC to the network. Do not worry, I’m here to help 🙂

Let’s start by performing a network power drain. Follow the steps below:

• Turn off all the devices connected on your network including the PC, Smartphones, printer, modem (if present) and router. Make sure all the devices in the network are turned off / unplugged.
  • Wait for 2-3 minutes.
  • Now turn on the modem if present. Wait till all the lights are steady and idle.
  • Then turn on the router. Again wait for a couple of minutes so that the lights are all steady.
  • Then turn on the PC and other devices.

If the issue persists, go to http://hp.care/2caW6kZ and perform the steps from 1-3 to reinstall the network driver and also to update the drivers.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation