Tommylee745 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

obtaining help without aggravation

HP Printer 401431 office jet pro 4720

Is there any way to just talk to a real person at HP. I am dumb as a box of rocks and have a one track old man's mind. Recalcitrant, set in my ways and do not type fast, short term memory, you name it I got it. Neuropathy between the ears and I can't get no voice help. Using the Columbus system and then have miss chatty as me three more questions is maddening. HP is a good printer and I am glad the thing does not have many problems. 

Bottom linewise, the HP HELP SYSTEM is not help for DUMMIES. Lordy how I do go on! 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
8,480 8,329 309 381
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

obtaining help without aggravation

@Tommylee745

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation