Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Product number: 7ED35EA#ACQ Serial number: CND9480DMF
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Omen cammand center is showing no internet conenction. I have removed and reinstalled it several times. I have removed nord vpn and command center and reinstalled command center with no nord vpn. I have checked for updates for command center, checked for win 10 updates with no change. I have also completely reinstalled with new edition of win 10 2004 version and all apps, with no change. 

I have signed in through command center so it is definitely recognising a network , just the network booster showing no internet connection. There is definite bug.

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

@albundi2k Here's what you need to do:

Click here to download the latest OMEN Command Center to resolve this issue.

If the issue persists, Click here to find and install the Bios and chip-set driver updates,

If the issue persists, is recover the original application from the recovery manager: Click here for instructions to retain the original Omen controller.

The only other thing to do is to uninstall the software and install a fresh copy from the Microsoft store: click here

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

2020-07-01.pngI have done what you stated with no resolution. I have even done another complete re-install if windows for the third time. Still no solution at all... i have uninstalled and re-installed from the Microsoft store multiple times. 

None of those solutions worked.

HP Recommended

@albundi2k I appreciate the details, I looked around and found this update for the command center,

I suggest you uninstall the same, restart the device, and then click here to download and install the latest version of the Omen Command Center.

Also, install the system event utility: click here to download.

Keep me posted,

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Have uninstalled omen command center,  i already have the Utility installed... but when trying to download the SDK package it comes back with an error.2020-07-02 (2).png

HP Recommended

@albundi2k That's weird the package is getting downloaded for me, could you try another browser?

let me know, thanks

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Did as suggested and tried mozilla, was finally able to download the sdk package and install. But still no luck, I repeated process again and uninstalled omen , installed the sdk packed and then re-installed the omen package from windows store and checked for any updates.... but same result? 

HP Recommended

@albundi2k Seems like a software glitch within the Omen Command Center, and I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your efforts, unfortunately i have actually created 3 tickets and HP support have not even come back to me. Via online chat they just keep passing the buck onto someone else. It is honestly the worst support system i have ever encountered. A brand new , 11 months still in warranty. Honestly i will never buy another HP again nor recommend it. not the place to rant. 

HP Recommended

@albundi2k I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.