07-03-2016 01:38 AM
I have HP Pavilion dv7 3150EQ. Recently i bought bluetooth speaker JBL Charge 2+. I have problem to connect the speaker with HP. The driver is not working.
Please, help me!
Thank you in advance!
07-03-2016 01:19 PM
Welcome to HP Forums! I have read your post and wanted to help.
I understand that you tried to connect the laptop with speakers through Bluetooth.
Below is a document may help:
Let me know if it helps.
If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "thumbs up" to give me Kudos.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)