03-27-2017 11:14 AM
Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! After reading your post I see that you are want to connect the printer to iPad. I would like to help you out with this issue today.
- On your printer, make sure the wireless feature is on, and the printer is connected to your local wireless network.
- On your Apple iOS device, open the Wi-Fi settings and make sure you are connected to the same local wireless network as your printer.
- Open the document, photo, email, or webpage you want to print, then tap the Share icon or to display the menu options.
- Tap Print or the Print icon ,depending on the type of file you want to print.
- On the Printer Options menu, tap Select Printer.
- Select your printer, change print settings if necessary, then tap Print.
Click here to refer the document and perform troubleshooting steps mentioned above to fix this issue.
Let me know how it goes.
I hope it helps and if you feel I have answered your question and concerns,
Please mark this post as a solution accepted and Kudos would also be appreciated.
I am an HP Employee