05-20-2012 06:42 PM
Has anyone out there a solution for wireless printing with Windows 7?
I have an HP Pavilion g6 laptop running Windows 7. I have tried 2 printers and have no luck wirelessly. They will printed wired.
I have an Epson Stylus NX330 All in One. I even tried installing with TCP/IP address. It says printer installed successfully. But test page won't print. It says its ready but it queues & ends up with communication error.
Router recognizes printer. Printer passes everything on test report. I have tried everything. So this is for experenced tech or someone who has had same problem.
Help I'm desperate
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)