07-17-2016 09:50 PM - edited 07-17-2016 09:51 PM
i tried so many ways to connect my blue tooth to my laptop bt no way it way not accepting
plz respond to my complaint
plz resolve my problem
07-18-2016 01:50 PM
Welcome to HP Forums! I have read your post and wanted to help
I understand that you want to use the bluetooth function on your laptop, but it does not connect. In order to better assist you, can you provide the prodcut number of your laptop?
Which devices were you trying to connect with the bluetooth?
Looking forward to your reply!
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)