03-26-2012 09:42 PM
Product : HP probook 6450b
OS : Windows XP
error message : none, but there is unknown device in device manager
The laptop wireless is not working.
upon checking the device manager, found that the WLAN driver is missing in network adapter.
There is also an unknown device in the device manager.
Download sp54902.exe and installed, but it does not help.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)