HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,855 9,844 922 1,544
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

scanning

Hello @alsoto, Greetings!

Thanks for accessing the HP Support Forums for extra support! I see that you are trying to setup “Scan to email” feature. I will do my best to assist you with this issue.

I would like to know the model number of HP printer that you are using so that I can provide you with specific steps.

Alternatively, you can setup “Scan to email” and automatically send scanned photos and documents to one or more email addresses directly from the printer control panel if the printer is connected to a network. You can go to http://hp.care/2dVWNlh to get specific steps to setup scan to email feature.

Also, you can just scan a document to your computer and attach the document to your email and send as well.

Please let me know whether that works for you. Thank you!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation