08-20-2017 09:53 PM
I need some help, my available wireless network does not appear on screen. Already reinstall the adapter but the problem still occur.
08-21-2017 05:54 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP Pavilion 15 notebook. I understand that you are getting issues in connecting to wireless network and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting.
Don't worry though as I have a few steps to determine the issue and find a solution as well,
Since you've already reinstalled drivers, I would recommend using an Ethernet cable (Wired) and update your Wi-Fi drivers using this link
Update the bios by visiting this link or through support assistant using an Ethernet cable.
Now try to connect to the internet wireless.
The best way to do that is using the HP Guided Troubleshooter:
Click here to access it (simply select your description of the issue from the bottom of the screen to gain access to the next set of steps that should resolve your concern).
Let me know how it goes.
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)