Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (109 Views)

the vailable wireless network doesn't appear at the screen

Product Name: 15Au102-TX HP Pavilion
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello everybody

I need some help, my available wireless network does not appear on screen. Already reinstall the adapter but the problem still occur. 

error.jpg

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)

Re: the vailable wireless network doesn't appear at the screen

@zalisa

Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP Pavilion 15 notebook. I understand that you are getting issues in connecting to wireless network and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting. 

Don't worry though as I have a few steps to determine the issue and find a solution as well,

• Since you've already reinstalled drivers, I would recommend using an Ethernet cable (Wired) and update your Wi-Fi drivers using this link  

• Update the bios by visiting this link or through support assistant using an Ethernet cable.  

• Now try to connect to the internet wireless.    

The best way to do that is using the HP Guided Troubleshooter:  

Click here to access it (simply select your description of the issue from the bottom of the screen to gain access to the next set of steps that should resolve your concern).

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation