10-07-2012 05:56 AM
When the computer comes out of hibernation, or is turned on, the icon in the systray shows like it is a wired connection. After some time it changes to a wireless icon then the system connects and works normal.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)