12-20-2012 03:51 PM - last edited on 02-22-2017 09:00 AM by OscarFuentes
Touchscreen computers are ideal for using Windows 8--but just installing the Windows 8 operating system will not make your computer have a touchscreen.
Is your computer supposed to have touchscreen and it's not working? What is your computer's model number?
Please click the thumbs up button to say "Thanks!"
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)