05-28-2016 05:00 PM
Now all of a sudden i get "unable to connect to this network" when i try put my wifi password in.
The network is running all fine. Its this laptop that doesnt work.
I have turned all updates off so i dont even get them so that cant be the problem.
What can i do please to get my wifi up again. Nothing works from what ive read in the forums.
05-29-2016 04:01 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums!
I see that you are having some issues with connecting your HP Pavilion Gaming Notebook to your wireless network. I can help you with that.
Please let me know if that resolves your connection issues. If it does, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)