10-24-2011 11:22 AM
You could try resetting Internet Explorer as follows - be aware that this will remove Bookmarks and Saved Passwords etc.
Open windows Control Panel, open Internet Options, click the Advanced tab and then click the Reset button. Click 'Yes' or 'Ok' to any further prompts required to complete the process.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Windows Insider MVP
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)