05-23-2012 10:20 AM
What you need to do, is to install the bluetooth companion driver for the model wireless adapter you have in your notebook, from those listed under network, on the below support and driver page.
For example: If you have an Atheros wireless card, you need to install the Atheros Bluetooth Driver, and so forth.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)