Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (140 Views)

wireless connectivity is turn off

Product Name: ay503tx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

my hp ay503tx is showing me the message. wireless connectivity is turn off please help me hp support forum.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4 (100 Views)

Re: wireless connectivity is turn off

Hey@Swapnil_b96,

Thanks for reaching out to HP Support Forums. One stop for all solutions about your HP product.

o have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

I was going through your post and would like to help you.

Unable to use Wireless internet after updating the driver for a USB port issue. Is that, correct?

I request you to follow the steps from the link below and check if that solves the issue.

This could have happened because of any corruptions of the Wireless card driver during the updates.

http://hp.care/2hwPtMO

Hope the above steps will help you finds the solution. Please share more to serve you.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (70 Views)

thank you @hpsupport for replying back. The problem which i was facing got solved as the (flight mode button) was got pressed by my side due to that my wireless connectivity droped down. The same problem was solved by you, As i saw certain reply of your on your hp support page. it was really helpful that you  post the problem and thier and their solution on the forum page . which help us to find out the related problem . thank you once again

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (60 Views)

Hi@Swapnil_b96,

Thanks for the response.

Glad to hear that the issue is solved on the PC.

You can get in touch with HP Support Forums for any queries related to your HP products in the future as well.

Happy posting and Great day ahead.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation