kajal28
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

worst service provided by HP

HP Recommended
HP NOTEBOOK 14S-CF0115TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

MY WIFI AND BLUETOOTH WAS NOT WORKING SINCE 28TH FEBRUARY 2020, AND FOR THE SAME I HAD CONTACTED THE HP WHATSAPP CUSTOMER CARE AND ASKED THEM TO ARRANGE A TECHNICIAN ON MY PLACE FOR WHICH THEY SAID THAT I MIGHT BE FACING SOME SOFTWARE ISSUES AND DENIED TO SEND A TECHNICIAN.  I TOLD THEM MULTIPLE TIMES THAT IT'S NOT SOFTWARE ISSUES RATHER IT MUST BE HARDWARE ISSUES, AND INSTEAD THEY ASKED ME TO DO DIAGNOSIS AND I DID THE SAME AS THEY ASKED AND STILL THE WIFI AND BLUETOOTH DIDN'T WORKED. BY DOING THE SAME ONE MONTH PASSED AND ON 24TH MARCH THE LOCKDOWN STARTED. AFTER THAT I WAS ASKED TO DO CLOUD RECOVERY, AND FOR THAT I WAS REQUIRED TO HAVE A LAN CONNECTION AND 32GB PENDRIVE, I HAD TO WAIT FOR THE SHOPS TO REOPEN  TO ARRANGE THE SAME. WHEN I GOT THE REQUIRED I DID CLOUD RECOVERY BUT CLOUD RECOVERY FAILED WITH ERROR CODE - 0xc0000098 AND I WAS UNABLE TO OPEN MY PC. I CONTACTED AGAIN THE HP CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND THIS TIME THEY ASKED ME TO DO BOOTABLE MEDIA RECOVERY THROUGH ISO IMAGE FILE , FOR WHICH I WAS ASKED TO ARRANGE 8GB PENDRIVE AND ANOTHER PC , AFTER PERFORMING THE SAME THE WIFI AND BLUETOOTH DIDN'T WORKED . THEY SENT A TECHNICIAN ON 30TH MAY 2020 AND HE FIXED THE ISSUE . I ASKED HIM WHAT WAS THE ISSUE , HE SAID IT WAS THE HARDWARE ISSUE FOR WHICH HE RESOLVED. I HEREBY ASK WHAT TOOK SO LONG FOR THE HP  CUSTOMER SUPPORT CARE TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY ISSUE? HAD THEY SENT THE TECHNICIAN IN FEBRUARY IT COULD HAVE BEEN SOLVED THEN ONLY. I PURCHASED 32GB PENDRIVE AND 8GB PENDRIVES ARRANGED ANOTHER PC  SO WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELAY AND THE EXTRA EXPENSES THAT I BEARED? MOREOVER,I HAD TO WAIT LONG TIME TO GET RESPONSE ON HP WHATSAPP CHAT. OVERALL,IT WAS REALLY FRURSTATING,AWKWARD AND IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR FROM YOUR SIDE. GIVE ME ANY REASON WHY SHOULD I DONT SWITCH TO ANOTHER BRAND  PC/LAPPY IN FUTURE. INCASE, IF YOU NEED EVIDENCE ,I HAVE ALL PROOFS. THANKS FOR YOUR EXTRAORDINARY POOR SERVICES.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation