Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
gecko9 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

15" Spectre x360 availability

The latest Spectre x360 model has most of the specs I am looking for in a new laptop...  except the physical size!  A 15" laptop suits my needs better than 13" but the specs of the 15" model have not yet been updated.  When will a new 15" Spectre x360 model with a 7th generation/Kaby Lake i7 Intel processor be released?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
74385 74275 9052 19514
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

15" Spectre x360 availability

Hi,

15" models came out few month after 13" models last year. I expect should be very similar  this year.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation