NewmanNewman Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

17" HP Envy

I have 3 HP Envys and the hinge that connects the left part of the monitor to the bottom near the power button is starting to detatch because the screw came out.  Now the silver part that is near the keyboard is starting to seperate near the bottom black part near the battery, which may affect the monitor.  HELP!  I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 169 334
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

17" HP Envy

Hello@NewmanNewman,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation