Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
5 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

6-cell 47WHr vs 6-cell 62WHr Lithium-ion Battery Size on the HP Envy 15t Slim Quad Laptop

HP ENVY - 15t Slim Quad Laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I am going to get the HP Envy 15t Slim Quad Laptop and it says there are two types of batteries I can get for the laptop. A 6-cell 47WHr Lithium-ion Battery and a 6-cell 62WHr Lithium-ion Battery. I want to know if the 6-cell 62WHr Lithium-ion Battery is bigger than the 6-cell 47WHr Lithium-ion Battery in size, because on the picture on the customizaton page it shows two batteries. One over-sized and one regular and I want to know if the over-sized one is the 6-cell 62WHr Lithium-ion Battery. Thanks for your help! 🙂

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 4
71 60 4 3
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

6-cell 47WHr vs 6-cell 62WHr Lithium-ion Battery Size on the HP Envy 15t Slim Quad Laptop

Dear vshah2799,

In theory 62wHr battery is bigger and that will give you more significant battery life than 47wHr battery.

Highlighted
Level 1
9 8 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Do you know if the pops out of the bottom and snap in the larger one like most notebooks do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 4
71 60 4 3
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

On most notebook the battery size for 4 cell and 6 cell notebook are phisically same

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation