cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JC_94
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

6017B0416801 Replacement

HP Recommended
Envy 15 JA153NA
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I am looking for a replacement for the 6017B0416801 which is broken on my laptop. 

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Chimney99
Level 3
25 24 2 2
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

based on the part number you have mentioned, i feel you are looking for the HDD bracket for your notebook. 

you can order it on www.partsurfer.hp.com if you want a genuine HP part. 

all you need to do is, enter the product number or the serial number of your PC on the website and order.

you can also call the USA, HP part store on 1-800-227-8164 to get more information. 

there are several other websites selling similar parts that might help you. 

0 Kudos
JC_94
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you for your reply.

I am looking for the HDD connector cable and have tried this through the part surfer but cannot find a distributor.

Also, I am based in the UK
0 Kudos
xtradedeals
4 4 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The part number 6017B0416801 is printed on the cable , they have these in stock at www.laptopscrewsdirect.com

they sell most hdd caddies and cables for most laptops

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation