cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JCAnthony1129
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

6930p Smart Card Reader

HP Recommended

I am having issue with the imbedded smart card readers that are coming with the new 6930p laptops my company is ordering. We are required to run Vista enterprise on every system going on our network so new laptops coming packaged with Windows 7 must be rolled back. Once rolled back the system doesn't even recognize that the SC reader is even there. There is nothing in the device manager saying any driver is disabled/not working. I also installed the most up to date driver for the reader hoping it would catch it but had no luck.

I have never had this issue before with these same systems when they were packaged with Vista so I was wondering if anyone has heard of some issue with the reader when rolled back to Vista from 7.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
simbadLeon
2 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

For me it shows like RICOH is the Trade Mark of this device, but there is no suport in official web, nor HP brings help

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation