Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Mare99 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ADVANCED BIOS TAB , Increasing Vram in locked bios

probook 4330s
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have a hp probook 4330s ,Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit , i3 2310m , 4gb ddr3 ram , 250gb sata 2 hdd and intel hd 3000 with 64mb dedicated video memory. So i wanted to increase that memory to 256 or 512mb and i went to BIOS and in BIOS  i couldnt find the advanced tab , so if i may ask how do i increase my video memory or enter the advanced bios tab where i can do it .

Advanced bios tab is not priority my priority is to increase my Intel HD 3000 vram to 256 or 510mb if possible, but i thing it is by loocking to some YouTube videos bun non of them could help me so please let me know if anyone knows how to increase my vram , thanks.

Sory for bad english i am from Serbia :) Have a nice day !

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation