cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mounirro
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

AMD Radeon HD 7670M aren't fully compatible with Windows 10

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion g6-2217ek Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

AMD Radeon HD 7670M aren't fully compatible with Windows 10

i have amd radeon 7670 m but windosw update installe amd radeon 7600 M serie

in windows 8.1 update 1 It was working good

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
EmeraldAvenger
Retired
Retired
2,840 2,755 185 362
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there @mounirro

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome! This is a great site to get answers and ask questions. I read your post on the HP Support Forums and I understand that your AMD Graphics Drivers is not fully compatible with Windows 10 as of yet. 

Have you tried in the Device Manager to update the driver that is currently installed? 

Have you tried in device manager to select "Find New Hardware"? 

I am unaware of all updates coming at this point. However, updated Windows 10 drivers will become available on your specific products HP Drivers and Downloads Page  as they are released and become available to HP.

You could try to roll back to Windows 8.1 for now until all of the drivers are available for Windows 10. If not, here is a link to the HP Support Assistant if you need it. Just download and run the application and it will help with the software and drivers on your system that need updating for Windows 10. 

Have a great day!

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation