cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
kapikaplu
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

AMD graphics issue leading to Motherboard change in HP DV6 pavillion laptop

DV6 Pavilion
Microsoft Windows Vista

AMD graphics issue leading to Motherboard change in HP DV6 pavillion laptop

When I am trying to start my laptop, nothing appears on screen only, num lock and cap locks blinks continuosly.

When i shown it to local vendor they informed me, its a grpahics (AMD turion) issue and so i went to authorize HP center aqnd they informed me, they currently dont support HP DV6 (7 year old laptop) and hence cant do anything with hardware change. 

As its a critical part, i dont wnat to change it from local vendor and HP is not able to help.

I am bit confused that for HP laptop, if i dont get support from HP, then who wil,,,dell or apple...

even if they have withdrawn the product, atleast for such crucial hardware change they should support the laptop user, as i cant go and change it form anywhere, is it mistake to trut authroize center ???

Please suggest.

Thanks ,

Kapil

HP DV6 laptop

2009 model

AMD turion graphics. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation