cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jopel13 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

About MO06 battery model

Envy m6-1125dx
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

Hi,

I'm sorry if this doesn't goes on this board but i couldn't find another which covered this question.

I have had an Envy m6-1125dx model since 4 years and the last months i've been having problems with the battery, so i started to search a replacement. The thing is it's suppoused to be a MO06 battery as it indicates on the back description, and where i live there is an option to buy it, but in the models that fits for that one it says some ones like m6-1115tx, m6-1100, m6-1117tx, m6-1103se and more, but my model (m6-1125dx) doesn't appear. 

My question is, should that battery fit for my laptop or it won't? I'm curious because it's the same battery (MO06) but i'm unsure if the measures are different.

I hope that somebody knows about this, thanks! 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4,243 4,159 562 1,256
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

About MO06 battery model

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome.

It is a great site for information and questions.

I have looked into your issue about your HP ENVY m6-1205dx Notebook  and issues with the correct battery. Here is a link to your manual page 26, and it shows that the original was a 6-cell 62WHr 2.8 Ah lithium-ion battery 6-cell, with a part number of 671731-001. 

671731-001 SPS-BATT 6C 62WHr 2.8AH LI MO06062-CL

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

jopel13 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

About MO06 battery model

Thanks for your reply GBL. Didn't expect an answer that quickly.

I see you looked on the ENVY m6-1205dx model, but mine is ENVY m6-1125dx, are they similar on its batteries?

I still don't know well if all the MO06 battery shares the same dimensions as they fit equally on every model that uses it. I hope if you can tell me if that's correct or not and if my model battery can be replaced for a new one that fits for ENVY m6-1115tx or m6-1100 (because it seems to be one of my only options to buy).

Thanks again!

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
76,655 76,075 9,326 20,148
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

About MO06 battery model

Hi,

Part  671731-001 is for over 200 different models/products

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=671731-001

and yours is in the list

Hope this helps.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4,243 4,159 562 1,256
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

About MO06 battery model

Hello jopel13,

ENVY m6 is the model/Make of the Laptops and 1205dx/1125dx is the Series of the same model number and will have the Same specifications and the Guide that is shared is common for all ENVY m6 models and  Same battery works with all ENVY m6 . Doesnt matter if its 1205dx/1125dx the battery is Same.

For more clarification. Look at the below pic:

B.JPG

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation