Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Untitled.pngRecently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting aAccelerometerSt.exe error (0xc000007b) on startup.

It is very irritating. 

Contacted HP through HP assistance and did the following.
1. Uninstalled the HP 3D DriveGuard.

2. Restarted the Notebook.

3. Downloaded and Installed the new driver through the link provided by the HP assistant (technician).

4. After installing it restarted the Notebook.

but the issue is intact.

Got that irritating error again after restarting my Notebook.

Following with this I'm attaching the screenshot of that error.

Please Help

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

Hello @AshwinBudhraja,

Open windows Control Panel, open Programs and Features, right click the entry for HP 3D DriveGuard and select Uninstall.

When this has completed, restart the notebook.

When windows has reloaded, download and install the version of HP 3D DriveGuard on the following link.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp67001-67500/sp67280.exe

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Hello @GBL84,

Followed those steps but it didn't work.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello @AshwinBudhraja,

Thank you for your reply !!!

Please reply to this post with complete Model and Product Number of your Notebook

Click the below link for a guide on locating this information:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Hello @GBL84,

Following are the details:

Product name:HP Pavilion Notebook

Product number: M2W77PA#ACJ

System SKU M2W77PA#ACJ

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello @AshwinBudhraja,

Thank you for your Email.

Please try this driver and see if that helps : sp76484.exe

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Hello @GBL84,

Error still popping up.

Please help.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello @AshwinBudhraja

Try downloading and installing the version of HP 3D DriveGuard on the following link over your existing installation.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp67001-67500/sp67280.exe

When the installation has completed, restart the machine.

Regards,

GBL

HP Recommended

Hello @GBL84

Ummm hmmm...
Even this didn't work.

HELP

:Crying:

Thank you

HP Recommended

Hello @AshwinBudhraja,

Please try :

Download and reinstall HP 3D DriveGuard on the following link.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63501-64000/sp63786.exe

When the re-installation has completed, restart the notebook

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.